This guide has been authored by experts at Nuvens to provide information and guidance on using WorkSpaces Manager.
• WorkSpaces Environment Management with optional application self-service feature for domain group-based application deployment
• Task driven User & WorkSpaces provisioning
• Performance monitoring
• Multi-AWS Account
• Automatic reboot schedule defined on a per WorkSpaces basis
• Cost reporting and Cost Optimisation
• WorkSpaces Performance Monitor Agent to report on Processer, Memory and Disk statistics
WorkSpaces Manager provides a full Amazon WorkSpaces management portal. Containing both a user self-service portal and administration portal administration of WorkSpaces in a simple to use browser-based portal. This removes the need to provide staff with access to the AWS console and provides easy searching across all WorkSpaces and User information.
The User portal can be extended to provide application self-service if the environment, provide group-based application deployment service such as Cloudpaging, Liquidware FlexApp, Microsoft SCCM ServiceNow or similar products.
WorkSpaces Manager is deployed as an appliance from the AWS Marketplace as an EC2 instance. It can be also deployed as a Packer AMI onto AWS.
Information in this document is subject to change without notice. No part of this publication may be reproduced in whole or in part, stored in a retrieval system, or transmitted in any form or any means electronic or mechanical, including photocopying and recording for any external use by any person or entity without the express prior written consent of Nuvens Consulting Ltd.
Post your comment on this topic.